Bangoka International Airport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Bangoka International Airport|
|Location||Kisangani, Democratic Republic of the Congo|
|Elevation AMSL||1,417 ft / 428 m|
Airlines and destinations
|Congo Airways||Goma, Kindu, Kinshasa-N'djili|
Accidents and incidents
- On July 8, 2011, Hewa Bora Airways Flight 952, operated by a Boeing 727, crashed on landing. 74 of the 118 on board died.
- HORAIRE AVEC 1 Q400 DU 06/06 AU 10/07/2016 (Heures locales), http://www.congoairways.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/HORAIRE-1-Q400-2016-V2.0-ok.pdf
- Accident history for FKI at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for FZIC at Great Circle Mapper.
- Airport information for FZIC at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in the Democratic Republic of the Congo is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|