|Location||Bangor, Maine, USA|
|Opening date||October 1978|
|Developer||The Kravco Co.|
|No. of stores and services||55|
|No. of anchor tenants||4|
|No. of floors||1|
The Bangor Mall is a 60-acre (24 ha) shopping mall in Bangor, Maine. With over 50 unique stores and services, it offers a good mix of known brand names as well as local business concepts. Conveniently located off of I-95 and 15 minutes away from the University of Maine, it serves as a shopping destination for the surrounding Bangor area as well as eastern provinces of Canada. Current stores include JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods, American Eagle, Hollister, Pandora, Victoria's Secret, and others. Bangor Mall is managed by The Woodmont Company.
Built in 1977 on a former dairy farm and opened in October 1978, it sits on Stillwater Avenue north of Bangor's central business district. It can be reached from nearby Interstate 95 via exits 186 and 187. In 1998, Filene's opened its store in the mall, during the 1996-1998 renovation.
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Bath & Body Works
- Chayak Crafts
- The Children's Place
- Christopher & Banks
- CJ Banks
- Dick's Sporting Goods
- Dream Dress Bridal
- Express Outlet
- The Fix
- Furniture Mattresses & More
- Go! Calendars and Games
- Hot Topic
- Kay Jewelers
- Lane Bryant
- Mainely Eyes
- Olympia Sports
- Piercing Pagoda
- Sephora (inside JCPenney)
- The Shoe Dept.
- Sunglass Hut
- Think Wireless
- US Cellular
- Victoria's Secret
- Yankee Candle
- Bangor Pizza and Subs
- Dairy Queen
- Espresso Self (Center Court)
- Chick-Fil-A (outside the mall on the outer ring road)
- UNO Pizzeria (outside the mall on the outer ring road)
Services in Bangor Mall
- Bangor Mall Eye Associates (Optometry) 
- Bangor Savings ATM
- Bitcoin ATM (Crypto-currency ATM)
- ECO ATM (Cell phone buy-back ATM)
- Goldthwait Vision Care (Optometry) 
- JCPenney Portrait Studio (Photography)
- JCPenney Salon (Salon)
- MasterCuts (Salon)
- Regis (Salon)
- Sunshine's Fitness Studio (Personal Fitness)
New Stores and Services
- Furniture Mattresses & More (2018) 
- Espresso Self (2018) 
- Sunshine's Fitness Studio (2017) 
- Dream Dress Bridal (2017) 
- Chick-Fil-A (2016) 
- Sears (closed April 2018)
- PacSun (closed January 2018)
- Macy's (anchor - closed March 2017)
- Gap (closed January 2016)
- New York & Company (closed January 2016)
- Hallmark Cards (closed January 2016)
- RadioShack (closed 2015)
- The Disney Store (closed January 2012)
- Abercrombie & Fitch (closed May 2015) 
- Finish Line (closed 2017) 
- Build-A-Bear (closed January 2018) 
- Demick, Barbara (May 18, 1989). "Kravco And 6 Of Its Malls Sold To A Canadian Developer". The Philadelphia Inquirer. Retrieved November 30, 2011.
- Varney, Simon (October 10, 1990). "The Bangor Mall turns twelve". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved March 28, 2012.
- McCord, Tom (January 14, 2010). "Bangor slowly rediscovers the value of its past". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved March 28, 2012.
- "Sears Holdings store closings announced January 4, 2018" (PDF). searsholdings.com. 2018-01-04. Retrieved 2018-01-04.
- "Starbucks in Bangor Mall to close this week". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "Macy's in Bangor to close". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "Gap to close Bangor, Maine Mall stores". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "New York & Company clothing store to close Bangor Mall location". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 2018-01-25.
- "RadioShack expected to close 13 Maine stores in bankruptcy". Bangor Daily News. Retrieved 2018-01-25.