Bangs Independent School District
|Bangs Independent School District|
ESC Region 15 
|Type||Independent school district|
|Grades||Pre-K through 12|
|Superintendent||Tony Truelove |
|Schools||4 (2009-10) |
|Students and staff|
|Students||1,076 (2010-11) |
|Teachers||83.83 (2009-10)  (on full-time equivalent (FTE) basis)|
|Student-teacher ratio||13.10 (2009-10) |
|Athletic conference||UIL Class 2A Football Division I |
|District mascot||Dragons |
|TEA District Accountability Rating for 2011||Academically Acceptable|
As of the 2010-2011 school year, the appraised valuation of property in the district was $274,804,000. The maintenance tax rate was $0.104 and the bond tax rate was $0.017 per $100 of appraised valuation.
As of the 2011-2012 school year, the district had four schools.
- Bangs High School (Grades 9-12)
- Bangs Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- J.B. Stevens Elementary (Grades PK-4)
- Early Special Program (Grades PK-12)
- "Texas School Directory 2012" (PDF). Texas Education Agency. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Bangs ISD". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
- "UIL Alignments". University Interscholastic League. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
- "Bangs High School Football". CBS Interactive. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
- "Texas Accountability System District Ratings for 2004 through 2011". Texas Education Agency. Archived from the original on 2 July 2012. Retrieved 18 July 2012.
|This article about a school district in Texas is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|