Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bangsamoro may refer to:
- Moro people, also known as the Bangsamoros, a group of Muslim people within the ethnic indigenous tribes in Southeast Asia
- Bangsamoro Autonomous Region, a proposed autonomous political entity within the Philippines for the ethnic Moro
- Bangsamoro Organic Law, a proposed law or bill that would establish the new Bangsamoro autonomous political entity
- Bangsamoro Republik, a short-lived breakaway state declared by the Moro National Liberation Front in 2013
- Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters, a militant organization based in Mindanao, Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangsamoro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.