From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bangsamoro may refer to:
- Moro people, also known as the Bangsamoros, a group of Muslim people within the ethnic indigenous tribes in Southeast Asia
- Bangsamoro (political entity), a proposed autonomous political entity within the Philippines for the ethnic Moro
- Bangsamoro Basic Law, a proposed law or bill that would establish the new Bangsamoro autonomous political entity
- Bangsamoro Republik, a short-lived breakaway state declared by the Moro National Liberation Front in 2013
- Bangsamoro Islamic Freedom Fighters, a militant organization based in Mindanao, Philippines
- Bangsamoro: Derived from two words. Bangsa and Moro. Bangsa meaning Nation. Moro meaning Muslim. Bangsamoro = Nation of Muslim or Muslim Nation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bangsamoro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.