Bangui M'Poko International Airport
|Bangui M'Poko International Airport|
|IATA: BGF – ICAO: FEFF|
|Elevation AMSL||1,208 ft / 368 m|
In 2004, the airport served 53,862 passengers.
In 2012, the airport had an average attendance of about 120,000 passengers, despite a maximum capacity of 10,000 passengers.
The airport is currently an unofficial refugee camp for some 60,000 refugees as of May 2014. 
Airlines and destinations
|Air France||Paris-Charles de Gaulle|
|Air Côte d'Ivoire||Abidjan, Douala (begins 1 November 2016)|
|ASKY Airlines||Douala, Lomé,|
|Kenya Airways||Douala, Entebbe  Nairobi-Jomo Kenyatta|
|Royal Air Maroc||Casablanca|
|TAAG Angola Airlines||Brazzaville, Douala, Luanda|
|Africa West Airlines||Lomé|
Sexual abuse allegations
18 soldiers from France, Chad and Equatorial Guinea were accused of receiving oral sex and sodomizing children at the airport during 2014. Tens of thousands of refugees live at the airport due to the ongoing civil war in the Central African Republic.
|Year||Total passengers||% Increase||Freight (tons)||Total Aircraft movements|
- "Stranded at Bangui Airport: The Refugee Crisis in Central African Republic (PHOTOS)". The Daily Beast. Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- Air France May 2014 flight Map, one flight per week, http://www.airfrance.se/SE/en/common/guidevoyageur/reseau/reseau_airfrance_airfrance.htm
- "Air Cote d'Ivoire W15 Africa Service Expansions". Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- ASKY June 2016 Timetable, http://www.flyasky.com/asky/horaires/bgf
- "Kenya Airways Africa Service Changes from July 2016". routesonline. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- "Kenya Airways Proposes Bangui Service from Oct 2015". Retrieved 13 December 2015.
- TAAG Angola timetable 2015, http://www.taag.com/en/regional-flights.aspx
- Africa West Cargo Schedule
- Reuters, May 7, 2015 10:09am EDT, Inquiry begins into alleged child abuse in Central Africa by French troops, http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/07/us-france-centralafrica-abuse-idUSKBN0NS1F920150507
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bangui M'Poko International Airport.|
- Official Airline Guide http://www.oag-flights.com
- Airport information for FEFF at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
- Bangui Airport: http://www.flightstats.com/go/FlightStatus/flightStatusByAirport.do?airportCode=BGF&airportQueryType=1
|This article about an airport in the Central African Republic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|