From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banja in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banja can refer to:
- Banja (woreda), an administrative division of the Amhara Region, Ethiopia
- Banja, Aranđelovac, a village in Serbia
- Banja (Priboj), a village in Serbia
- Banja, Split-Dalmatia County, a village near Vrgorac, Croatia
- Banja, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, a village near Ploče, Croatia
- Banja, Macedonia, a village in Češinovo-Obleševo Municipality, Republic of Macedonia
- Various toponyms named Banja meaning spa, see All pages beginning with "Banja"
- A female banjo
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.