Jump to navigation Jump to search
|District||District of Mitrovica|
Places of interest
Notes and references
- Kosovo is the subject of a territorial dispute between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Serbia. The Republic of Kosovo unilaterally declared independence on 17 February 2008, but Serbia continues to claim it as part of its own sovereign territory. The two governments began to normalise relations in 2013, as part of the Brussels Agreement. Kosovo has been recognized as an independent state by 112 out of 193 United Nations member states. 10 states have recognized Kosovo only to later withdraw their recognition.
- "Banjska". GEOnet Names Server.
- google maps
- "Banjska". kosovo.net.
- "† Манастир Бањска †". banjska.org. Archived from the original on 28 February 2008.
- "Postal Code/Serbia". 18dao.net.
- "GrujicKosovoKnot". scribd.com.
- "Civil Objects". beotel.net.
- "Banjskë/Banjska. Shkolla Fillore "Banović Strahinja". Osnovna Škola "Banović Strahinja". 4. 29. Zvečan/Zveçan. 2913b. Zherovnicë/Zerovnica" (PDF).
- "Serbs Divided on Kosovo Election Day". balkaninsight.com.
|This Kosovo location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|