|Industry||Banking, Financial services|
|Mohammad Hashem Botshekan (CEO & Chairman)|
|Products||Consumer banking, corporate banking, finance and insurance, investment banking, mortgage loans, wealth management, credit cards,|
Number of employees
Bank Maskan (Persian: بانک مسکن), also known as the Housing Bank, is a bank in Iran. In 2008, the Central Bank banned all banks and other financial institutions, except for Maskan Bank, from providing residential mortgages.
Their subsidiaries include:
- Housing Investment Company (شرکت سرمایه گذاری مسکن; Šerkat Sarmāye Gozāri Maskan), established 1991; they received the Iran National Quality Award (جايزه ملي كيفيت ايران) in 2004
A new CEO Mohammad Hashem Botshekan (محمدهاشم بتشکن) was appointed in October 2013.
- "Bank Mskan Annual Report 2013-2014" (PDF). Bank Maskan. April 20, 2015. Retrieved February 19, 2016.
- Housing Investment Company: An Introduction to Housing Investment Company
- Fars News Agency: شركت سرمايه گذاري مسكن جايزه ملي كيفيت را دريافت كرد
- "انتصاب مدیرعامل جدید بانک مسکن". asriran.com. October 1, 2013. Retrieved February 19, 2016.
|This Iran-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|