|Ridha D.M. Wirakusumah |
Permata Bank (or Bank Permata) is a bank in Indonesia, headquartered in the capital city Jakarta. It has officially become a BUKU IV bank after receiving confirmation from the Financial Services Authority (OJK) on 20 January 2021. Serving nearly four million customers in 62 cities in Indonesia, it has 304 branch offices and two mobile branches. Currently, the bank is led by Ridha D.M. Wirakusumah as the CEO.
As a pioneer in mobile banking and mobile cash technology in the Indonesian market, in 2018, Permata Bank launched its PermataMobile X super application with 200 innovative features, and is currently one of the digital mobile banking leaders in the Indonesian market.
This section contains content that is written like an advertisement. (April 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bank Permata is the merger of five banks under the management of the Indonesian Bank Restructuring Agency (IBRA), namely:
- PT Bank Bali Tbk - Established in 1954
- PT Bank Universal Tbk
- PT Bank Prima Express
- PT Bank Artamedia
- PT Bank Patriot
Based on the Decree of the Deputy Governor of Bank Indonesia No. 4/159 / KEP.DpG / 2002 dated 30 September 2002, Bank Indonesia approved the merger of the four banks under the management of IBRA into Bank Bali. Furthermore, based on the Letter of the Deputy Governor of Bank Indonesia No. 4/162 / KEP.DpG / 2002 dated 18 October 2002, Bank Indonesia agreed to change the name of PT Bank Bali Tbk to PT Bank Permata Tbk. The operational merger of Bank Artamedia was carried out on October 21, 2002, while Bank Prima Express on November 4, 2002, Bank Universal on November 18, 2002 and Bank Patriot on December 16, 2002. The merger process was completed followed by the launch of the Bank Permata logo on February 18, 2003. The Bank Permata logo consists of three colors, namely blue, red and green. Blue represents eternity, red represents passion, and green represents prosperity.
The merger of the five banks is an implementation of the Government's decision regarding the Advanced Restructuring Program issued on 22 November 2001, which aims to form a bank with a strong capital structure, sound financial condition and high competitiveness in carrying out an intermediation function, with a service network. a wider range and a wider range of products.
In 2004, Standard Chartered Bank and PT Astra International Tbk took over PermataBank and started a massive transformation process within the organization. Furthermore, as a manifestation of its commitment to PermataBank, the joint ownership of the major shareholders increased to 89.01% in 2006.
Bank Permata Tbk obtained a license as a commercial bank based on the Decree of the Minister of Finance No.19371 / U.M.II dated 19 February 1957.
Bangkok Bank Strategic Investment
On 13 December 2019, Thailand's largest financial group, Bangkok Bank announced plans to acquire majority ownership of Bank Permata through conditional sale and purchase agreements with Astra International and Standard Chartered Bank. After going through a long process, PermataBank made a new history in May 2020 through an acquisition transaction conducted by Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited ("Bangkok Bank"). Bangkok Bank officially became the controlling shareholder of PermataBank after taking over 89.12% of PermataBank's shares from the total number of shares that had been issued and paid up by Standard Chartered Bank and Astra International for Rp33.66 trillion (US$2.3 billion).
- PT Sahabat Finansial Keluarga - Consumer Finance
- PT Sarana Bali Ventura - Venture Capital
- PT Sarana Bersama Pengembangan Indonesia - Investment (in liquidation)
- PT Aplikanusa Lintasarta - Communication
- PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia - Capital Market
Board of Commissioner and Board of Directors
Board of Commissioner
- President Commissioner: Chatsiri Sophonpanich
- Commissioner: Chalit Tayjasanant
- Commissioner: Chong Toh
- Commissioner: Niramarn Laisathit
- Independent Commissioner: Haryanto Sahari
- Independent Commissioner: Rahmat Waluyanto
- Independent Commissioner: Goei Siauw Hong
- Independent Commissioner: Yap Tjay Soen
Board of Director
- President Director: Ridha D.M. Wirakusumah
- Compliance Director: Dhien Tjahajani
- Finance Director: Lea Setianti Kusumawijaya
- HR Director: Dayan Sadikin
- Tech & Ops Director: Abdy Dharma Salimin
- Wholesale Banking: Darwin Wibowo
- Retail Banking: Djumariah Tenteram
- Sharia Banking Director: Herwin Bustaman
- Rahman, Riska (22 May 2020). "Bangkok Bank acquires majority stake in Bank Permata for $2.3b". The Jakarta Post. Retrieved 6 July 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Struktur Pemegang Saham" (PDF).