Bank of America Center (Tulsa, Oklahoma)
|Bank of America Center|
|Location||15 West 6th Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States|
|Owner||Bank of America|
|Roof||412 ft (126 m)|
|Floor area||288,774 sq ft (26,828.0 m2)|
|Design and construction|
|Architect||Kelley and Marshall|
The Bank of America Center is a commercial high-rise building in Tulsa, Oklahoma. The building rises 412 feet (126 m) in downtown Tulsa. and contains 288,776 square feet (26,828.2 m2) of space. It has 32 floors, and was completed in 1967 as the Fourth National Bank of Tulsa. It is located on the corner of Sixth Street and Boulder Avenue, the site of the former Tulsa County court house. The Bank of America Center currently stands as the 5th-tallest building in the city, and the 9th-tallest building in the state of Oklahoma. The architectural firm who designed the building was Kelley & Marshall of Tulsa. The Bank of America Center contains offices of the Charlotte-based Bank of America Corporation. It currently stands as the 2nd-tallest international style skyscraper in the city, behind the BOK Tower. It also houses the offices of several petroleum companies and the Oklahoma State Attorney General's office.
- "Bank of America". SkyscraperPage.com. Retrieved 2007-12-28.
- "Bank of America Center". Emporis.com. Retrieved 2007-12-28.
- "Bank of America Center". Skyscraper Center. CTBUH. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- "13 unsung gems of Tulsa architecture include Pythian, Sinclair buildings", Tulsa World, September 24, 2013.
- "Bank of America Center" Tulsa Properties.com. Accessed February 24, 2016.
320 South Boston Building
|Tallest Building in Tulsa
First Place Tower
|This article about a building or structure in Oklahoma is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|