Bank of China (Canada)
Bank of China (Canada) Limited is part of the Bank of China (BOC) and the operating arm of its Canadian operations. The BOC was founded in 1912 and is one of many chartered banks operating in China. BOC operates in the Asia Pacific region, Europe and North America.
Its first headquarters were located in the Toronto Exchange Tower. In 2013, it moved to new headquarters in Markham.
- Personal and commercial banking accounts
- Chinese Yuan (RMB) deposit accounts with flexible term (passbook savings) and fixed term deposits
- Foreign Exchange
- Funds Transfer
- China Visa Application (acting as agent, however plans for a China Visa Application Centre are being made and it is anticipated that the Consulate General of the People Republic of China in Toronto will entrust all future China Visa applications to Bank of China Canada's Visa Application Centre)
BOC Canada has 10 locations, two of which are in testing phase and expected to open in the near future:
- Markham, Ontario (First Markham Place)
- Scarborough, Ontario (Midland Avenue, north of Finch Avenue East)- This branch moved to where former Vip Service Centre was located on March 28, 2016 and carried on operation name as the GTA main branch)
- Toronto, Ontario (Chinatown on Dundas St. West)
- Toronto, Ontario (Exchange Tower) (not involved in retail business)
- North York, Ontario (Peanut Plaza)
- Burnaby, British Columbia 
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Richmond, British Columbia
- Calgary, Alberta
- Mississauga, Ontario (1170 Burnhamthorpe Rd west unit 33, near Golden Square Mall)
BOC Canada is a member of the Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) and registered member with the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC), a federal agency insuring deposits at all of Canada's chartered banks. It is also a member of Interac, which handles transactions between automated teller machines of different banks and debit card transactions.