|Look up banka or банка in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banka, Banca or Bangka (Russian: банка, Azerbaijani: bankə) has a multitude of meanings in different languages, and may also have multiple meanings within the same language. In some languages it may be used as a generic term, e.g., for "sandbank" in Russian and for "commune" in Basque geographic names. It may refer to:
- Banka, Bihar, a town and municipality in India
- Banka district in Bihar, India, with headquarters in Banka town
- Banka (Lok Sabha constituency) in Bihar
- Banka, Uttar Pradesh, a village in Uttar Pradesh, India
- Bankə, a village and municipality in Azerbaijan
- Banka, Cameroon, a town
- Banka, Piešťany District, a village in the Trnava Region of Slovakia
- the old name of Wanhua District, a district in Taipei, Taiwan
- Sant Banka, Mahastrian Saint, and brother in law of Chokhamela
- Banka, an island between Sumatra and Singapore, see Bangka Island
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.