From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banker may refer to:
- Bank engine or helper engine, a locomotive that helps other engines up steep hills.
- The Banker (journal), an industry publication
- The Banker (Deal or No Deal UK), the antagonist on the game show Deal or No Deal
- The Banker (The Office), an episode of the sixth season of the television show The Office
- The Bankers (Book), economist-writer Martin Mayer 1975 book about the banking industry on the cusp of deregulation.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.