Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up banker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banker may refer to:
- a person who provides financial banking services and typically works in a bank.
- Ashok Banker (born 1964), Indian author and screenwriter
- Bill Banker (1907–1985), American college football player
- Grace Banker (1892–1960, director of the World War I Signal Corps Female Telephone Operators Unit, Distinguished Service Medal recipient
- Howard James Banker (1866–1940), American mycologist
- Mark Banker, American football coach
- Banker (ancient) a person providing financial services in ancient Greece and Rome
- Bank engine or helper engine, a locomotive that helps other engines up steep hills
- Bankers (train), American passenger train
- The Banker (journal), an industry publication
- The Banker (Deal or No Deal), the antagonist on the British game show Deal or No Deal
- "The Banker" (The Office), an episode of the sixth season of the American television show The Office
- The Bankers, 1975 book by Martin Mayer
- The Banker (2015 film)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.