|Banking Hours 10 to 4|
|Directed by||K. Madhu|
|Written by||Summesh Maddhu - Amal K Joby|
|Produced by||Stephen Pathickal|
|Edited by||P. C. Mohan|
|Distributed by||Lemo Films through Vaishaka Cynyma|
Banking Hours 10 to 4 is a 2012 Indian Malayalam-language film directed by K. Madhu, starring Anoop Menon, Meghna Raj, Jishnu, Kailash, Shankar . Crime Thriller Movie is Written by Sumesh Madhu & Amal K Joby.
Banking Hours 10 to 4 is a suspense thriller happening in a bank. A person is killed inside the bank premises and the suspense is revealed within the banking hours of 10 to 4. Anoop Menon plays the role of an investigation officer.
- Anoop Menon as Sravan Varma I.P.S
- Meghna Raj as Revathy Varma I.P.S
- Jishnu as Avinash Sekhar, A Commando Officer
- Mithun Ramesh as Vishnu Ramachandran
- Kailash as Ajay Vasudevan
- Raghavan as Lakshmi Priya's father
- Swasika as Aparna Shekhar
- Shankar as Fernandez
- Ashokan as Salman Azharudeen / Priest
- Tini Tom as Idikkula Stephen
- Nishanth Sagar
- Kiran Raj
- Master Arun
- Munna as Rahul
- Krishna as Roy Mathew, the Bank Manager
- Sudheesh as Ravi Kumar, the peon
- Sarin H. Nair as one of the IT Professionals
- Vishnupriya as Pooja
- Sreelatha Namboothiri as Fernandez's sister
- Chali Pala as Sarath Babu
- Ambika Mohan as Bhavani, Ajay Vasudevan's mother
- Deepika Mohan
- Shafna as Merrin Fernandez
- Renjith Reghu
- Lakshmipriya as Lakshmi
- Vijay Menon as Dr. John
- Sathaar as Vasudevan Pillai
- Jayakrishnan as Hari
- Manu Raj
- Midhun Ramesh
- Manoj Paravoor
- Roshan Basheer
- Pradeep Kottayam
- Surabhi as Priya Lal, the Receptionist
- Krishnakumar Thampi as Bank Accountant
The movie opened from mixed to negative reviews from the critics and the audience alike. The movie was mainly criticized for the slow direction from K Madhu. Sify.com gave an "average" verdict and said "Banking Hours 10-4 may leave the discerning viewers with many doubts but could well be an entertaining one, if you don't dig too deep or go without much expectation." Nowrunning also gave a negative review and gave 1.9 stars out of 5 and added "'Banking Hours' lacks that vital spark that should keep the spirit up in whodunits."
- "K Madhu's 'Banking Hours 10-4'". 27 June 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "Sudheesh in Banking Hours 10 to 4". 18 June 2012. Archived from the original on 9 December 2018. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "Anoop Menon in 'Banking Hours 10 to 4'". 2 May 2012. Archived from the original on 4 January 2013. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- "Banking hours 10 to 4 of K.Madhu". 17 April 2012. Retrieved 27 June 2012.
- Moviebuzz (6 October 2012). "Movie Review: Banking Hours". Sify.com. Archived from the original on 27 March 2013. Retrieved 7 October 2012.
- Veeyen (6 October 2012). "Banking Hours 10 to 4 Review". Now Running. Retrieved 7 October 2012.