From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banning may refer to:
- Émile Banning (1836–1898), a Belgian civil servant
- Henry B. Banning (1836–1881), general in the American Civil War and congressional representative from Ohio
- Joanne Banning (born 1977), Australian field hockey player
- Mary Elizabeth Banning (1822-1903), American mycologist and botanical illustrator
- Phineas Banning (1830–1885), American businessman
- Banning (film), released in 1967
- Stealth banning, a practice in which a user of some online community is made invisible to all other users
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.