|Look up Bantu or bantu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bantu may refer to:
- Bantu languages , constitute the largest sub-branch of the Niger–Congo languages
- Bantu peoples, over 400 peoples of Africa speaking a Bantu language
- Bantu knots, a type of African hairstyle.
- Black Association for Nationalism Through Unity, a youth activism group in the 1960s
- Bantu knots were made by the Zulu people
- Bantu expansion, a series of migrations of Bantu speakers
- Bantustan, designated land set aside for black Africans in South Africa during apartheid
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bantu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.