Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bantu or bantu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bantu may refer to:
- Bantu languages, constitute the largest sub-branch of the Niger–Congo languages
- Bantu peoples, over 400 peoples of Africa speaking a Bantu language
- Bantu knots, a type of African hairstyle
- Black Association for Nationalism Through Unity, a youth activism group in the 1960s
- Bantu (band), a band based in Lagos, Nigeria
- Bantu (album), a 2005 album by Bantu
- Bantu expansion, a series of migrations of Bantu speakers
- Bantustan, designated land set aside for black Africans in South Africa during apartheid
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bantu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.