|• Total||10.94 km2 (4.22 sq mi)|
|Elevation||0.5 m (1.6 ft)|
|• Density||630/km2 (1,600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Bantumilli is a village in Krishna district of the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It is the mandal headquarters of Bantumilli mandal under Machilipatnam revenue division.Great freedom fighters and Ex. MLAs of Malleswaram are Late. Sri Pamideswara Rao garu's village 'Munipeda' is just 6 KM far from this Village and Late Sri Gundabathula Anjaneyaulu garu from Pendurru village 2.4 Km from Bantumilli and 
Bantumilli is located at  It has an average elevation of 0.5 metres (3 feet)..
According to Indian census, 2001, the demographic details of Bantumilli mandal is as follows: Bantumilli village has a population of 8,028 in 2001.257 of which male population 26,343, and female population 25,914. Children Under 6-years of age 6,436. Total Literates are 30,437.
- "District Census Handbook - Krishna" (PDF). Census of India. p. 16,364. Retrieved 15 February 2016.
- "Krishna District Mandals." (PDF). Census of India. pp. 502, 528. Retrieved 17 July 2015.
- Falling Rain Genomics, Inc - Bantumilli
- Bantumilli mandal at Our Village India.org
- Bantumilli village at Our Village India.org
|This article about a location in Krishna district is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|