Jump to navigation Jump to search
Banyan is a type of tree.
Banyan may also mean:
- Banyan (album), 1997 debut album by Banyan
- Banyan (band), a musical group based in Los Angeles, California
- Banyan (clothing), a men's dressing gown or informal coat
- Banian, Guinea, alternative spelling
- Banyan, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Banyan merchants, an expression referring to Indian merchants used widely in many parts of India and countries in the Indian Ocean trade
- Banyan Productions, a Philadelphia-based television production company
- Banyan switch, a complex crossover switch in electronics
- Banyan Systems, the software company that created Banyan VINES
- Banyan VINES, a computer network operating system and accompanying protocols
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banyan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.