From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banyan is a type of tree.
Banyan may also mean:
- Banyan (album), 1997 debut album by Banyan
- Banyan (band), a musical group based in Los Angeles, California
- Banyan (clothing), a men's dressing gown or informal coat
- Banian, Guinea, alternative spelling
- Banyan, Iran (disambiguation), places in Iran
- Banyan merchants, an expression referring to Indian merchants used widely in many parts of India and countries in the Indian Ocean trade
- Banyan Productions, a Philadelphia-based television production company
- Banyan switch, a complex crossover switch in electronics
- Banyan Systems, the software company that created Banyan VINES
- Banyan VINES, a computer network operating system and accompanying protocols
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banyan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.