This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rarasing Rasa Wiwaraning Praja
Location within Central Java
|• Regent||Achmad Husein|
|• Vice Regent||Sadewo Tri Lastiono|
|• Total||1,335.3 km2 (515.6 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,000/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+7 (IWST)|
|Area code||(+62) 281|
Banyumas (Javanese: ꦧꦚꦸꦩꦱ꧀, formerly spelt "Banjoemas") Regency is a regency (Indonesian: kabupaten) in the southwestern part of Central Java province in Indonesia. Its capital is the town of Purwokerto. It covers an area of 1,335.30 km2, and had a population of 1,554,527 at the 2010 Census; the latest estimate (as at January 2014) is 1,573,593.
The term Banyumasan is also used as an adjective referring to the culture, language and peoples of the wider Banyumas area, equivalent to the pre-independence Banyumas Residency. The language of Banyumasan is of Austronesian origin, and is usually considered to be a dialect of Javanese.
Curug Cipendok is a waterfall 93 meters high, about 15 kilometers west of Purwokerto, 500 meters from the road through a walking trail. It is still natural and is easily accessible on a good road, although there is no public transportation yet. The area surrounding the location belongs to Perhutani, a Forest State Company. North of the capital of Purwokerto, Baturraden Resort features views from the slopes of Mount Slamet. And 8 km to Baturaden, there a Curug Cehenk, this is a waterfall 73 meters, there is an object to holiday.
- Biro Pusat Statristik, Jakarta, 2011.
- Biro Pusat Statistik, Jakarta, 2011.
- "Curug Cipendok - Banyumas". Retrieved July 31, 2013.
- "Menyatu Dengan Alam di Wisata Baturaden" [Becoming One with Nature in Baturaden]. Suara Merdeka (in Indonesian). 25 September 2014. Archived from the original on 26 March 2015. Retrieved 26 March 2015.
- "Wisata Curug Cehenk" [Curug Cehenk destination]. Suara Merdeka (in Indonesian). 25 September 2014. Archived from the original on 29 March 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- Abdulrahman, Robin (17 November 2014). "Minim Fasilitas, Objek Wisata Masjid Saka Tunggal Sepi Pengunjung" [Minimal Facilities, the Tourist Attraction of Saka Tunggal Mosque Lacks Visitors] (in Indonesian). Radio Republik Indonesia. Archived from the original on 28 March 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2015.
- Official site of Banyumas District Government (in Indonesian)