Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up banzai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banzai may refer to:
- A traditional Japanese exclamation meaning "ten thousand years" of long life.
Arts and entertainment
- Banzai! (album), a 1991 album by Tigertailz
- "Banzai" (Kaela Kimura song)
- "Banzai" (B'z song), 2004
- "Banzai Venus", a 2011 single by SKE48
- Bonnie Banzai, guitarplayer and singer in Swedish punkband "Asta Kask".
Film and television
- Banzaï, a 1983 French film
- Banzai (film), a 1918 American film
- Banzai (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Banzai (TV series), a spoof of Japanese gameshows
- Banzai (The Lion King), a hyena character from the 1994 Disney animated film The Lion King and the Broadway musical of the same name
- Buckaroo Banzai, a 1984 American science fiction comedy film
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- The Banzai Drop, a variation of the Seated senton professional wrestling move
- Banzai! (magazine), the German edition of the Weekly Shōnen Jump manga magazine
- Banzai Bill, an enemy from the Mario gaming franchise
- Anime Banzai, an anime convention in Utah, United States
- Banzai, Fujian, a town in Pinghe County, Fujian, China
- Banzai charge or banzai attack, a last, desperate military charge
- Banzai Cliff, one of the sites of mass Japanese suicide on the island of Saipan during World War II
- Banzai skydive, the act of throwing a parachute out of a plane and trying to catch up to it mid fall, put it on, and deploy it before hitting the ground
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banzai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.