Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up banzai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banzai may refer to:
- A traditional Japanese exclamation meaning "ten thousand years" of long life.
Arts and entertainment
- Banzai! (album), a 1991 album by Tigertailz
- "Banzai" (Kaela Kimura song)
- "Banzai" (B'z song), 2004
- "Banzai Venus", a 2011 single by SKE48
- Bonnie Banzai, guitarplayer and singer in Swedish punkband "Asta Kask".
Film and television
- Banzaï, a 1983 French film
- Banzai (film), a 1918 American film
- Banzai (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- Banzai (TV series), a spoof of Japanese gameshows
- Banzai (The Lion King), a hyena character from the 1994 Disney animated film The Lion King and the Broadway musical of the same name
- Buckaroo Banzai, a 1984 American science fiction comedy film
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- The Banzai Drop, a variation of the Seated senton professional wrestling move
- Banzai! (magazine), the German edition of the Weekly Shōnen Jump manga magazine
- Banzai Bill, an enemy from the Mario gaming franchise
- Anime Banzai, an anime convention in Utah, United States
- Banzai (town), in Pinghe County, Fujian, China
- Banzai charge or banzai attack, a last, desperate military charge
- Banzai Cliff, one of the sites of mass Japanese suicide on the island of Saipan during World War II
- Banzai skydive, the act of throwing a parachute out of a plane and trying to catch up to it mid fall, put it on, and deploy it before hitting the ground
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Banzai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.