From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up banzai in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Banzai may refer to:
- A traditional Japanese exclamation meaning "ten thousand years"
- Banzai charge or banzai attack, a last, desperate military charge
- Banzai! (album), a 1991 album by Tigertailz
- Banzai Cliff, one of the sites of mass Japanese suicide on the island of Saipan during World War II
- The Banzai Drop, a variation of the Seated senton professional wrestling move
- Banzai (G.I. Joe), a fictional character in the G.I. Joe universe
- "Banzai" (Kaela Kimura song)
- Banzai! (magazine), the German edition of the Weekly Shōnen Jump manga magazine
- Banzai skydive, the act of throwing a parachute out of a plane and trying to catch up to it mid fall, put it on, and deploy it before hitting the ground
- Banzai (film), a 1918 American film
- "Banzai" (B'z song), 2004
- Banzai (TV series), a spoof of Japanese gameshows
- Banzai (The Lion King), a hyena character from the 1994 Disney animated film The Lion King and the Broadway musical of the same name
- Banzai (town), in Pinghe County, Fujian, China
- Banzaï, a 1983 French film
- "Banzai Venus", a 2011 single by SKE48
- Buckaroo Banzai
- Banzai Bill, an enemy from the Mario franchise
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Note: This page may need to be cleaned up to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. Further information might be found on the talk page. Tools: DabFix