From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Baphomet is a demonic image used in occult and historical references.
Baphomet may also refer to:
- Baphomet (Dungeons & Dragons), a demon lord in the Dungeons & Dragons role-playing game
- The Baphomet, a piece of experimental fiction from 1965
- Baphomet (comics), a demonic entity in the Marvel Comics universe
- Baphomet, a death metal band
- Baphomet (DC comics), a supporting character in Batman: The Widening Gyre
- Baphomet, a character in Cabal by Clive Barker
- Baphomet, a character of 8-Bit Theater
- Baphomet, a boss character in Ragnarok Online
- Baphomet, a boss enemy in La-Mulana
- /baphomet/ a sub-board on the imageboard 8chan
- "Baphomet", a 1980 song by Angel Witch from the 2000 re-issue of Angel Witch
- "Baphomet", a song by Dark Fortress from Eidolon
- "Baphomet", a song by Grave Digger from Knights of the Cross
- "Baphomet", a song by Quicksand from Slip
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baphomet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.