High Falls on the Baptism River, Tettegouche State Park
|River mouth||Lake Superior
600 feet (180 m)
|Length||8.8 miles (14.2 km)|
|Basin size||53,900 acres (218 km2)|
The Baptism River is an 8.8-mile-long (14.2 km) river of the U.S. state of Minnesota. The High Falls of the Baptism River, in Tettegouche State Park, is the highest waterfall entirely within the state of Minnesota at 60 feet (18 m). The High Falls on the Pigeon River is higher, but is on the border with Ontario.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Baptism River
- "Lake Superior Streams - Baptism River". LakeSuperiorStreams.org. Archived from the original on 2011-02-19. Retrieved 2011-02-18.
- U.S. Geological Survey. National Hydrography Dataset high-resolution flowline data. The National Map Archived 2012-04-05 at WebCite, accessed May 7, 2012
- Minnesota Watersheds
- USGS Hydrologic Unit Map - State of Minnesota (1974)
- Media related to Baptism River at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a location in Lake County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a river in Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|