Baptist Bible College Canada and Theological Seminary
This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article may rely excessively on sources too closely associated with the subject, potentially preventing the article from being verifiable and neutral. (June 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Motto||Doctrininally Biblical Distinctly Baptist: The first duty of preachers is to preach!|
|Type||Theological college & Seminary|
|President||Rev. Alan Feere|
|Vice-president||Rev. Michael MacDonald|
|Colours||Red and White|
Baptist Bible College Canada and Theological Seminary was established by Dr. Harry Strachan Sr. in 1978. It was officially incorporated by the province of Ontario on May 25, 1984 under the Baptist Bible College Canada and Theological Seminary Act. The college presently operates as a distance education school training pastors for Baptist churches in Canada and elsewhere.
In 1984, the Ontario legislature officially recognized the seminary as a degree-granting institution through the passage of "An Act to Incorporate Baptist Bible College Canada and Theological Seminary, 1984".
The seminary is governed by a board of trustees, roughly half of which is made up of members and officials of the Bethel Baptist Church, and a Senate composed of the faculty, school administrators and several trustees.
|Part of a series on|
The institution offers undergraduate programs.
Undergraduate Programs include:
- Associate of Theology Diploma (2 years)
- Associate of Religious Education Diploma (2 years)
- Graduate of Theology Diploma (3 years)
- Graduate of Religious Education Diploma (3 years)
- Bachelor of Theology Degree (B.Th.) (4 years)
- Bachelor of Religious Education Degree (B.R.E.) (4 years)
Graduate Programs include:
- Master of Religious Education Degree (M.R.E.)
- Master of Theology Degree (M.Th.)
Post Graduate Programs include:
- Doctor of Religious Education Degree (D.R.E.)
- Doctor of Theology Degree (Th.D.)
|This Canadian university, college, or tertiary institution–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|