Among the substitutes, July 2013
|Date of birth||29 June 1994|
|Place of birth||La Ciotat, France|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 0 in)|
|Playing position||Central defender|
|2000–2003||E.S. de La Ciotat|
|2015–2016||→ Valenciennes (loan)||25||(0)|
|2016–2017||→ Valenciennes (loan)||21||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 19 June 2017|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 29 November 2015
Aloé was born in La Ciotat, Bouches-du-Rhône and as a young boy played for his local club, E.S. de La Ciotat, before joining Marseille in 2003. He made his professional debut on 4 October 2012 in the 2012–13 Europa League campaign against Cypriot side AEL Limassol in a 5–1 home win. He played the full 90 minutes as a right back. He made his first appearance in Ligue 1 as a second-half substitute in the visit to Lens on 2 November 2014, and played the whole of the 3–1 win at home to Bordeaux three weeks later.
On the 6th of March 2015, he made his first professional goal against Toulouse FC. During this period, he took part in fourteen matches.
Loans Valenciennes FC
At the end of October 2016, Aloé had to undergo meniscus surgery and was ruled out from football for at least a month.
After two years of being on loan, Aloé signed on with a three year contract.
Aloé played twice for France at under-18 level in 2012.
Aloé played once for France at under-21 level in 2015.
- As of 19 June 2017
- "B. Aloè". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Équipe pro: Baptiste Aloé". Olympique de Marseille. Archived from the original on 29 November 2014. Retrieved 24 November 2014.
- "Baptiste Aloe". Fédération Française de Football. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Olympique Marseille vs. AEL 5–1". Soccerway. Global Sports Media. Retrieved 27 August 2013.
- "Officiel: Baptiste Aloé en prête en L2 (in French)". lephoceen.fr. August 28, 2015. Retrieved September 19, 2015.
- "Valenciennes : Baptiste Aloé opéré du ménisque". L'Equipe (in French). 1 November 2016. Retrieved 2 November 2016.
- Baptiste Aloé at the French Football Federation (in French)
- Eurosport profile
- Baptiste Aloé at FootballDatabase.eu
|This biographical article related to association football in France, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|