From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article Bara Banki.|
Barabanki or Bara Banki or Barabunki (historically also spelled as Barabunkee, Barabunki, Bara Bunki, Barabunky, Bara Bunky), may refer to following places in Uttar Pradesh, India:
- Barabanki district, a district in Awadh region of Uttar Pradesh state
- Barabanki city, a city which is district headquarters of Brabanki district
- Barabanki village, a revenue village in Nawabganj, Barabanki tehsil, is also a constituent of Barabanki city
- Barabanki (Lok Sabha constituency), Lok Sabha (parliamentary) constituencies in Uttar Pradesh state
- Barabanki (Vidhan Sabha constituency), a constituency of Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha
- Barabanki Junction, intercity rail station and a commuter rail hub in the Barabanki city
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.