Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Barak or barak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barak was a military general in the Book of Judges in the Bible.
Barak may also refer to:
- Barak, Iran (disambiguation)
- Barak, Israel, a moshav in northern Israel
- Barak, Kyrgyzstan, a village in Osh Province, Kyrgyzstan, and Kyrgyzstan's only exclave
- Barak, Lublin Voivodeship, a village in eastern Poland
- Barak, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Barak River, part of the Surma-Meghna River System in India and Bangladesh
- Barak Valley, an Indian valley which the river flows through
- Bosnian Coarse-haired Hound or Barak, a dog breed
- Barak Armored Brigade, an Israeli brigade under the Northern Command
- Operation Barak, a 1948 Haganah military operation north of Gaza
- Barak 1, an Israeli naval point-defense missile system
- Barak 8, an naval point-defense missile system jointly developed by India and Israel
- SP-21 Barak, a pistol made by Israel Weapons Industries
- Barak (Guantanamo captive 856), an Afghan detainee at Guantanamo Bay
- Barak, a character in The Belgariad by David Eddings
- Barack (disambiguation)
- Mubarak (name), an Arabic variation of the name "Barak"
- Barakah, Arabic for "blessing"
- Barac (disambiguation)
- Barag (disambiguation)
- Baraq (disambiguation)
- Barrack (disambiguation)
- Baruch (given name), a given name
- Buraq (disambiguation)
- Baraka (disambiguation)
- Baraki Barak, home of the Baraki/Ormuri of Kurdish descent in Afghanistan's Logar Province
- Zadik–Barak–Levin syndrome, a human congenital disorder
- Barakzai, a number of different tribes in Afghanistan and western Pakistan
- Nawa, Afghanistan or Barak Khel, a village in Afghanistan
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.