Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Barak or barak in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barak was a military general in the Book of Judges in the Bible.
Barak may also refer to:
- Barak (given name)
- Barak (surname)
- Ehud Barak (born 1942), Israeli politician
- Barak (Guantanamo captive 856), an Afghan detainee at Guantanamo Bay
- Barak, Iran (disambiguation)
- Barak, Israel
- Barak, Kyrgyzstan
- Barak, Lublin Voivodeship, Poland
- Barak, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland
- Barak River or Ovurei River, in India and Bangladesh
- Barak Valley, Assam, India
Military and weapons
- Barak Armored Brigade, an Israeli brigade
- Operation Barak, a 1948 Haganah military operation north of Gaza
- Barak 1, an Israeli naval point-defense missile system
- Barak 8, an Indian-Israeli surface-to-air missile
- SP-21 Barak, a pistol made by Israel Weapons Industries
- Barak hound or Bosnian Broken-haired Hound, a dog breed
- Barak, a character in The Belgariad by David Eddings
- All pages with a title containing Barak
- Barack (disambiguation)
- Mubarak (name), an Arabic variation of the name "Barak"
- Barakah, Arabic for "blessing"
- Barac (disambiguation)
- Barag (disambiguation)
- Baraq (disambiguation)
- Barrack (disambiguation)
- Baruch (given name), a given name
- Buraq (disambiguation)
- Baraka (disambiguation)
- Baraki Barak, home of the Baraki/Ormuri of Kurdish descent in Afghanistan's Logar Province
- Zadik–Barak–Levin syndrome, a human congenital disorder
- Barakzai, a number of different tribes in Afghanistan and western Pakistan
- Nawa, Afghanistan or Barak Khel, a village in Afghanistan
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barak.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.