From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barangay Lagtang (Talisay City, Cebu))
|Region||Central Visayas (Region VII)|
|District||1st district of Cebu|
|• Type||Sangguniang Barangay|
|• Brgy Captain|
|• Representative||Gerald Anthony Gullas|
|• Total||24,300 ha (60,000 acres)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||57/km2 (150/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)32|
- St. Scholastica's Academy
- Lagtang Elementary School
- Iba Elementary School
- Lagtang SDA Elementary School
- Cebu St. Therese School of Learning
- Lagtang Reservoir a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System (SCADA) owned and operated by Metropolitan Cebu Water District.
- Census of Population (2015). "Region VII (Central Visayas)". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Project of Precincts for the 2013 Barangay Elections
- "Barangay Lagtang - Talisay City" (PDF). City of Talisay. City of Talisay. Retrieved 4 January 2017.