Barani may refer to:
- Berani flip, an acrobatic flip used in gymnastics and martial arts
- Barani Department, in Burkina Faso
- Barani, Golestan, a village in Golestan Province, Iran
- Barani, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Barani, Lorestan, a village in Lorestan Province, Iran
- Barani, Sistan and Baluchestan, a village in Sistan and Baluchestan Province, Iran
- Barani-ye Ajam, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Barani-ye Kord, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Vipera barani, a venomous snake endemic to Turkey
- Barani - an honourable title given to the warriors or kings in ancient Tamil Nadu for having killed thousand elephants in war
- Barani land, a term used for the rainfed agricultural land in India
- Ziauddin Barani
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.