|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|17815 Wild Horse Creek Road
Chesterfield, Missouri, St. Louis County 63005
|Religious affiliation(s)||Roman Catholic|
|Enrollment||107 (grades 9 - 12)|
|Color(s)||Red and White|
|Song||Coeur de Jésus|
|Accreditation||North Central Association of Colleges and Schools |
|Average ACT scores||25|
|Newspaper||BA Heartbeat baheartbeat
|Director of Studies||Mike Brennan|
|Director of Student Activities||Karen Albers|
|Admissions Director||Alison Hodges|
|Athletic Director||David Hall|
Barat Academy is an independent, religious college preparatory school, in Chesterfield, Missouri for grades 9-12. It is in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Saint Louis, but is the first co-educational completely independent[clarification needed] Catholic High School in the state of Missouri. Barat Academy's mascot is an eagle and their colors are red and white.
Barat Academy opened to 9th graders only in 2007 and has added a grade for each year of operation. In May 2011, Barat graduated their first class. It is founded in the traditions of the Sacred Heart. The school was named after Madeleine Sophie Barat, founder of the Society of the Sacred Heart.
- In 2013 the Barat Academy Boys Golf Team won the Missouri Class 1 Boys Golf State Championship. Team members Trevor Cronin and Sean Weber finished #1 and #2 in the individual results. 
- In 2014, the Barat Academy Boys Golf Team won the Missouri Class 1 Boys Golf State Championship. They won this championship two years in a row. 
Notes and references
- "NCA-Council on Accreditation and School Improvement".
- HS. "Barat Academy Web Site". Retrieved 2007-05-11.
- "Boys golf state championship final results". Missourinet. 2013-05-15. Retrieved 2013-08-01.
- "Boys golf state championship final results". Barat Academy. 2014-05-15. Retrieved 2014-07-01.