Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Barbados or barbados in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbados is an island nation located in the eastern Caribbean (formerly spelt Barbadoes).
Barbados or Barbadoes may also refer to:
- Barbadoes Island (Pennsylvania), an island in the Schuylkill River located to the south of Norristown in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania
- Barbadoes, a former name of Theodore Roosevelt Island, Washington, D.C.
- Mártires de Barbados Stadium, a multi-use stadium in Bayamo, Cuba
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort, a hotel with a themed area by the name of Barbados
- New Barbadoes Township, New Jersey, a township in Bergen County, New Jersey
- New Barbadoes Neck
- Barbadoes Street, a major street in central Christchurch, New Zealand
- Barbadoes Street Cemetery, Christchurch
- Barbadoes Green, former name of Howard Park, Kilmarnock, Scotland, home of Kilmarnock FC
- Barbadoes Hill, a location in the Wye Valley, northeast of Tintern, Wales.
- United States Navy Facility, Barbados (1957–1979), a U.S. Navy facility once located at Harrisons Point, St. Lucy, Barbados.
- Barbados Joe Walcott (1873–1935), also known as "The Barbados Demon", an early twentieth century boxer
- Barbados Slim, a fictional character on the US-based Television show Futurama
- Barbados (band), a Swedish band who participated in Melodifestivalen several times
- "Barbados" (Typically Tropical song), 1975
- "Barbados" (Models song), 1985
- Barbados (composition), a jazz blues composed by Charlie Parker
- HMS Barbados (K504), a British frigate in service with the Royal Navy from 1943 to 1946
- SS Manticos, a British heavy-lift ship originally named SS Empire Barbados
- Muscovado, a style of sugar also known as "Barbados"
- 45597 Barbados, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
- All pages beginning with Barbados
- All pages with a title containing Barbados
- Barbadian (disambiguation)
- Bajan (disambiguation)
- Barbuda (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbados.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.