November 1, 1966
Munich, Bavaria, Germany
|Spouse(s)||Boris Becker (1993–2001)
Arne Quinze (2009–2011)
Barbara Becker (born November 1, 1966 as Barbara Feltus) is a German-American designer, actress and model.
Barbara Becker became famous when she began dating Boris Becker. Harlan took the picture of a nude Boris and Barbara for the cover of Stern. They married a month before their son, Noah, was born on 18 January 1994. Their second child, son Elias Balthasar, was born on 4 September 1999.
In late 1999, after being contacted by a woman claiming to be pregnant with Becker's child, Barbara took Noah and Elias to Miami, Florida, side-stepping her prenuptial agreement, and setting up an international custody battle. In his autobiography, Boris admitted that he had had a one-night stand with another woman that resulted in the birth of his daughter Anna, this while Barbara was pregnant with their second child. He wrote that the couple had a physical altercation when he flew to Florida to discuss the break-up of their marriage. The court hearings were broadcast live in Germany. A Munich court granted Becker a divorce in January 2001.
On 6 January 2009, Barbara and artist Arne Quinze announced their engagement. They married on 9 September 2009 at their home in Miami, Florida. They celebrated the wedding on 13 September 2009 in Berlin, Germany. They divorced in 2011.
- "Obituary: Harlan Ross Feltus." Bakersfield Californian, February 1, 2003. www.legacy.com." Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- "Harlan Ross Feltus, photographer and father of Barbara Becker, pictured in Munich, Germany, January 13, 1994. www.alamy.com. Retrieved May 22, 2017.
- "'She began to hit me like mad'". Daily Mail. September 25, 2013.
- "Barbara Becker und Arne Quinze heiraten (German)". sueddeutsche.de. Retrieved 2009-01-12.
- Bild.de Accessed 02 July 2009
- Bunte.de Accessed 02 November 2011
- Official website
- Barbara Becker at the Internet Movie Database
- Harlan Ross Feltus article from German Wikipedia
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barbara Becker.|
|This German biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to fashion is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|