Jump to navigation Jump to search
6 January 1903|
10 January 1992|
|Years active||1925 - 1969|
Barbara Couper (1903–1992) was a British stage, film and television actress. She made her stage debut in 1925 and played leading roles at Stratford in the 1930s. Her screen work included several films and much television.
- Heaven Is Round the Corner (1944) - Mrs. Trevor
- The Story of Shirley Yorke (1948) - Muriel Peach
- The Last Days of Dolwyn (1949) - Lady Dolwyn
- Dark Secret (1949) - Mrs. Barrington
- Paul Temple's Triumph (1950) - Mrs. Morgan
- Happy Go Lovely (1951) - Madame Amanda
- The Lady with the Lamp (1951) - Mrs. Nightingale
- The Weak and the Wicked (1954) - Prison Doctor
- Face in the Night (1957) - Mrs. Francis
- The Amorous Adventures of Moll Flanders (1965) - The Mayor's wife
- The Great St Trinian's Train Robbery (1966) - Mabel Radnage
- Goodbye, Mr. Chips (1969) - Mrs. Paunceforth
- "Barbara Couper".
- McFarlane, Brian (16 May 2016). "The Encyclopedia of British Film: Fourth edition". Oxford University Press – via Google Books.
- "Barbara Couper - Theatricalia". theatricalia.com.
- "Barbara Couper". www.aveleyman.com.
|This article about a British television actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|