Barbara Crawford Johnson is an American aeronautical engineer.
In 1946, Barbara Crawford Johnson became the first woman to earn a Bachelor's degree in general engineering from the University of Illinois.
- The recovery of hypersonic gliders
- Lunar reentry vehicle research
- Orbital rendezvous
- The Navaho missile
- The Hound Dog air-to-ground missile
- The Apollo Lunar Landing Program
- Lunar Landing
- Space Shuttle (responsible for Shuttle system and Orbiter Project mission related analysis).
- 1975: The Distinguished Alumni Merit Award, University of Illinois College of Engineering
- 1976: Dirk Brouwer Award, Americal Astronautical Society