Barbara De Angelis
||This article has an unclear citation style. (December 2013)|
De Angelis received a master's degree in psychology from Sierra University in Los Angeles, and a Ph.D. in psychology from Columbia Pacific University, a now-defunct and non-accredited university previously located in San Rafael, California.
De Angelis has written fourteen best-selling books in these fields, including the New York Times bestselling books How to Make Love All the Time, Secrets About Men Every Woman Should Know, Are You The One for Me? and Real Moments. Her infomercial "Making Love Work" won an award as Best Infomercial of 1994.
She was the founder and executive director of the Los Angeles Personal Growth Center for 12 years and is president of Shakti Communications, Inc.
De Angelis was born and raised in Philadelphia, and has been married five times as of 1995. Her spouses have included magician Doug Henning and author John Gray, who along with De Angelis while they were married, received an unaccredited PhD degree by correspondence from the now-defunct Columbia Pacific University.
- How To Make Love All The Time: Make Love Last a Lifetime (1991)
- Secrets about Men Every Woman Should Know (1991)
- Are You The One for Me?: Knowing Who's Right and Avoiding Who's Wrong (1993)
- Real Moments: Discover the Secret for True Happiness (1995)
- Ask Barbara: The 100 Most-Asked Questions About Love, Sex and Relationships (1997)
- Real Moments for Lovers: The Enlightened Guide for Discovering Total Passion and True Intimacy (1997)
- The Real Rules: How to Find the Right Man for the Real You (1997)
- Chicken Soup for the Couple’s Soul (co-editor) (1999)
- Passion (1999)
- What Women Want Men to Know (2002)
- Chicken Soup for the Romantic Soul: Inspirational Stories About Love and Romance (co-editor) (2003)
- Confidence: Finding It And Living It (2005)
- How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way to Renewed Hope and Happiness When Life and Love Take Unexpected Turns (2005)
- Secrets About Life Every Woman Should Know (2011)
- "Soul Shifts" (2015)
- Barbara De Angelis Quotes, Women's History
- Barbara De Angelis, Ph.D. Big speak website
- White, Ken (September 28, 1995). "Infomercial star sells love advice". Las Vegas Review - Journal. p. 1.C.
- Hubbard, Kim; Feldon-Mitchell, Leah (August 13, 1990). "What Does a Man Want? Just Ask Best-Selling Author Barbara De Angelis". People 34 (6).
- Gregory, Sophfronia Scott (February 21, 2000). "Grand Illusions". People 53 (7).
- Hampton, Sarah (February 4, 2008). "Looking to God for relationship advice". The Globe and Mail. Retrieved 2008-09-30.
- Barbara DeAngelis (2005), Confidence, Hay House, Inc, ISBN 978-1-4019-2973-2
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Barbara De Angelis|
- Barbara De Angelis official website