Barbara Ann Kish
November 16, 1946
Ringgold, Georgia, United States
Barbara Leigh (born Barbara Ann Kish, November 16, 1946) is a former American actress and fashion model. Her breakthrough role came in 1972 with the film Junior Bonner, which she starred alongside her then-boyfriend Steve McQueen. She later became the first model to wear the Vampirella costume on the cover of the original Warren Vampirella magazine, #67 (March 1975).
|1969||The Ballad of Andy Crocker||Mia|
|1970||The Most Deadly Game||Karen||TV Series: 1 Episode|
|1970||The Student Nurses||Priscilla|
|1971||Pretty Maids All in a Row||Jean McDrew|
|1971||The Christian Licorice Store||1st Starlet|
|1973||The President's Plane is Missing||WAF||TV Movie|
|1974||Smile Jenny, You’re Dead||Mildred||TV Movie|
|1975||Boss Nigger||Miss Pruitt|
|1975||Baretta||Karen Dennsion||TV Series: 1 Episode|
|1975||Harry O||Gina||TV Series: 2 Episodes|
|1978||The Rockford Files||Sylvia||TV Series: 1 Episode|
|1978||CHiPs||Paula||TV Series: 1 Episode|
|1978||The Incredible Hulk||June Tobey||TV Series: 1 Episode|
|1979||Swim Team||Mrs. Mandrake, the Biorhythms Coach|
|1979||Mistress of the Apes||Laura|
- "Bio & Resume". My World in Pictures (Barbara Leigh's official website). Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- Richard J. Arndt, 3 July 2005, Barbara Leigh appeared on a total of 8 Warren Comics Vampirella Magazine. The Warren Magazines Archived 2011-07-17 at the Wayback Machine, accessed 8 April 2010
- Manning, Michael (29 January 2009). "The Interview: Actress & Model Barbara Leigh (Conclusion)". The Interview. Archived from the original on 15 September 2014. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Interview with Barbara Leigh". Elvis Information Network. July 2002. Retrieved 17 November 2012.
- "Barbara Leigh". Home.rmci.net. Archived from the original on 2012-07-10. Retrieved 2013-02-27.