Barbara Palvin at the 2016 Cannes Film Festival
8 October 1993
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Hair color||Light Brown|
Bon Image Corporation
Discovered on the streets of Budapest at the age of 13, Palvin shot her first editorial in 2006 for Spur Magazine. Palvin subsequently moved to Asia where she maintained a steady stream of bookings. Since then, Palvin has been on the cover of L'Officiel, Vogue Russia, Marie Claire Italy, Glamour Hungary , Vogue Portugal , Elle , Allure , Harper's Bazaar and Jalouse Magazine, and has modeled for Armani Exchange, H&M, Victoria's Secret, and Pull & Bear. In February 2012, she became an ambassador for L'Oréal Paris. In 2016, Palvin was revealed to be a part of the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie Class.  She also became the new face of Armani's signature scent "Acqua di Gioia." 
Her runway debut was as an exclusive for Prada during Milan Fashion Week in February 2010. Palvin has also walked for Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Emanuel Ungaro, Christopher Kane, Julien MacDonald, Jeremy Scott, Vivienne Westwood, Etro, and opened the pre-Fall 2011 Chanel show. In 2012, she walked in the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and wore Rosa Clara on the Barcelona Bridal Week 2012 runway.
Palvin is often compared to Russian model Natalia Vodianova; British Vogue editor Miranda Almond said, "We chose Barbara because she is absolutely exquisite looking a cross between a young Brooke Shields and Natalia Vodianova". Palvin credits Vodianova and Kate Moss as her favorite models.
- "IMG Models Barbara Palvin". IMG Models. CDS.
- IMG Models: Portfolio
- Palvin Barbara's hungarian biography (Hungarian)
- "Barbara Palvin". NY Magazine. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "Fashion Model Directory". Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Niven, Lisa. "L'Oreal's New Girl". Vogue. Conde Nast. Retrieved 17 May 2013.
- Niven, Lisa. "SI Swimsuit 2016 Rookie Reveal: Barbara Palvin". Sports Illustrated. Sports Illustrated. Retrieved 10 February 2016.
- "Barbara Palvin Shines in Armani 'Acqua di Gioia' Campaign". Retrieved 30 March 2016.
- "Rosa Clara Bridal collection 2014". fabfashionfix.com. Retrieved 24 November 2013.
- "Barbara Palvin model to watch". Vogue UK. Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- "meet Hungarian model Barbara Palvin". Retrieved 29 January 2011.
- Barbara Palvin - Model Profile - Photos & latest news
- Twitter / BarbaraPalvin: Had an amazing day shooting
- Twitter / BrettRatner: So excited to have @barbarapalvin
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barbara Palvin.|