8 July 1977 |
|Genres||Dance, Eurodance, trance|
|Labels||Do it Yourself
Barbara Anelka Tausia (born 8 July 1977) is a Belgian choreographer and dancer. She is the wife of French footballer Nicolas Anelka and has followed her husband around Europe as he has changed teams.
Barbara Tausia began her dance and music career as a vocal artist with the French hip hop singer MC Solaar, singing on the song "La La, La La" on his album Cinquième As. In 2003 she was named as the singer of the Italian dance band Eu4ya, releasing a cover of Ricchi e Poveri's Sarà perchè ti amo, following it up in 2004 with a cover of the Steam song "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye". She is also a dancer on a popular French TV show.
In 2006 she founded the event and Public Relations company with her business partner Between in Paris. Between agency has several clients such as Adidas, Quick, Sony Ericsson, Reebok, Paris Saint Germain F.C., and American celebrities such as P. Diddy, Jay-Z and Timbaland. Between also takes care of Nicolas Anelka's press and public relations.
- 2003: "Sarà perchè ti amo"
- 2004: "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye"
with MC Solaar
- 2001: "La La, La La"
- Anelka sms't zich in de nesten. debalisnietrond.web-log.nl (2008-02-05)
- The battle of the WAGS Archived 14 July 2011 at the Wayback Machine.
- Cinquieme As. Discogs.com. Retrieved on 2012-12-14.
- WAG Alert: Barbara Tausia :: GERALDINHO.COM – FOOTBALLERS WIVES Archived 28 May 2010 at the Wayback Machine.. Geraldinho.fooyoh.com (2009-08-27). Retrieved on 2012-12-14.
- Anelka's Champions League predictions. Iol.co.za (2009-01-22). Retrieved on 2012-12-14.
- Nicolas Anelka gets married[permanent dead link]. France.worldcupblog.org (2007-06-09). Retrieved on 2012-12-14.