From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barbarity)
|Look up barbarism, barbarity, or barbarous in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbarism, barbarity, or barbarous may refer to:
- Barbarism (linguistics), a non-standard word, expression, or pronunciation
- Any society construed as barbarian
- Museum of Barbarism, a museum in Northern Cyprus
- Abuse (disambiguation)
- Barbarous name, a meaningless or seemingly meaningless word used in magic rituals
- Socialism or Barbarism, a 2001 book about globalism by István Mészáros
- War crime, an act that constitutes a serious violation of the law of war
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbarism.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.