||This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. (August 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Look up barbaro or bárbaro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbaro (Italian) or Bárbaro (Spanish) may refer to:
- Barbaro 'ndrina a criminal organization in southern Italy
- Barbaro (surname)
- Barbaro family, a prominent family in the Republic of Venice
Turkish admiral, Barbarossa
- Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha Turkish admiral
- Barbaros Barut, association football player
- Bárbaro Cañizares Major League Baseball player
- Bárbaro Garbey, former Major League Baseball player
- Barbaro (horse), a racehorse that won the Kentucky Derby
- Allegro barbaro (Bartók) a piano piece by Béla Bartók
- Doces Bárbaros, a Brazilian musical group.
- "Barbaro", track by Jim Hall from Hemispheres 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.