Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barbaro or bárbaro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbaro (Italian) or Bárbaro (Spanish) may refer to:
- Barbaro 'ndrina a criminal organization in southern Italy
- Barbaro (surname)
- Barbaro family, a prominent family in the Republic of Venice
Turkish admiral, Barbarossa
- Barbaros Hayreddin Pasha Turkish admiral
- Barbaros Barut, association football player
- Bárbaro Cañizares Major League Baseball player
- Bárbaro Garbey, former Major League Baseball player
- Barbaro (horse), a racehorse that won the Kentucky Derby
- Allegro barbaro (Bartók) a piano piece by Béla Bartók
- Doces Bárbaros, a Brazilian musical group.
- "Barbaro", track by Jim Hall from Hemispheres 2008
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbaro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.