Barbary Coast (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barbary Coast is the term used by Europeans until the 19th century to refer to the coastal regions of what is now Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, and Libya.
Barbary Coast may also refer to:
- Barbary Coast, San Francisco
- Lincoln Park, Newark, also called the Barbary Coast
- The Cromwell Las Vegas, formerly known as the Barbary Coast Hotel and Casino
- Barbary Coast (film), a 1935 movie directed by Howard Hawks
- Barbary Coast (TV series), a made-for-TV movie and subsequent television show starring William Shatner
- "Barbary Coast", an instrumental composition by Jaco Pastorius, which was his first work as a member of Weather Report. It appeared on the album Black Market.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbary Coast.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.