Barbeque Nation logo
|Company Owned & Company Operated (COCO)|
|Traded as||Barbeque Nation Hospitality Ltd|
|Founder||Mr. Sajid Dhanani|
Number of locations
|India & UAE|
|Mr. Kayum Dhanani, MD|
Number of employees
|Parent||Barbeque Nation Hospitality Limited|
The first restaurant opened in January 2006 in Mumbai, and the following year, a second outlet was opened in Bangalore. In 2007, additional restaurants were opened in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
In addition to the Mumbai and Pune it has outlets in various other cities such as Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Kochi, Calicut, Thrissur, Vijayawada, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Mohali, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Jhansi, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Panjim, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Varanasi, Noida, Kanpur, Surat, Trivandrum, Mysuru and Bhubaneswar.
As of July 2014, Barbeque Nation has 5 outlets in Mumbai - Worli, Andheri, Marol, Thane, CBD Belapur & Nerul.
As a part of the buffet, Barbeque Nation has included the Indian desserts 'Kulfi' under the name of "Kulfi Nation" in the year 2014 & offers 800 customisable flavours as per the guests taste.
Barbeque Nation opened its 50th outlet in Vijayawada, on 30 June 2015. As of Jan 2016, Barbeque Nation operates 63 outlets across the country & has spread its wings to Tier-2 & 3 cities like Ludhiana, Nagpur, Amritsar & more locations.
2 November 2016 marks the date as Barbeque Nation has opened its first international restaurant in Dubai near Al Barsha as a part of its plan to operate stores in some of the countries in the Middle East and SAARC region.
Barbeque Nation reached the milestone of 100 outlets with the launch of its outlet in Dimapur. This milestone was celebrated at Ambience Mall Gurugram in association with Helpage India & in presence of Chef Vikas Khanna. 
- List of barbecue restaurants
- List of restaurant chains in India
- List of casual dining restaurant chains
- "Barbeque: Care to man the grill?". Rediff. 1 February 2006. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation opens in Bangalore". Hindustan Times. 27 January 2007. Archived from the original on 25 December 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- "For some fine gastronomic delights". The Hindu. 22 December 2007. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque to invest Rs 100 cr for setting up 35 outlets". Press Trust of India. 14 March 2008. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Contact us". Barbeque Nation. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation opens fourth outlet at Bangalore". The Times of India. 22 August 2012. Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation Mumbai".
- "Barbeque Nation outlet in Belagavi". The Hindu. 2018-06-14. ISSN 0971-751X. Retrieved 2018-08-20.