Barbeque Nation logo
|Company Owned & Company Operated (COCO)|
|Traded as||Barbeque Nation Hospitality Ltd|
|Founded||Bandra West, Maharashtra, India (January 2006)|
|Founder||Mr. Sajid Dhanani|
|Owner||Kayum Razak Dhanani|
Number of employees
Barbeque Nation is an Indian restaurant chain owned by Indore-based Sayaji Hotels Limited. The first restaurant opened in Mumbai in January 2006. The restaurant chain also has private equity firm CX Partners as its investor. Shortly after its start in Mumbai, it opened in other cities such as Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Pune, Panjim, Mysore, Kanpur, Kolkata, Guwahati and Bhubaneswar.
The restaurant first opened in January 2006 in Mumbai with the idea of setting up outlets in other major cities like Chennai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Pune, Udaipur, Delhi, Bengaluru, Kochi, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Raipur, Vijayawada, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Kolkata, Vadodara, Panjim, Kanpur, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhubaneswar, Visakhapatnam, Kolhapur, Mangaluru, Nagpur, [[Madurai], Coimbatore,Bareilly and Trivandrum.
In 2007, additional restaurants were opened in Bangalore and Hyderabad.
In addition to the Mumbai and Pune it has outlets in various other cities such as Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Kochi, Thrissur, Vijayawada, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Mohali, Gurgaon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Ahmedabad, Nagpur, Panjim, Visakhapatnam, Vadodara, Noida, Kanpur, Surat,Trivandrum and Bhubaneswar.
As of July 2014, Barbeque Nation has 5 outlets in Mumbai - Worli, Andheri, Marol, Thane, CBD Belapur & Nerul.
As a part of the buffet, Barbeque Nation has included the Indian desserts 'Kulfi' under the name of "Kulfi Nation" in the year 2014 & offers 800 customisable flavours as per the guests taste.
Barbeque Nation opened its 50th outlet in Vijayawada, on 30 June 2015. As of Jan 2016, Barbeque Nation operates 63 outlets across the country & has spread its wings to Tier-2 & 3 cities like Ludhiana, Nagpur, Amritsar & more locations.
2 November 2016 marks the date as Barbeque Nation has opened its first international restaurant in Dubai near Al Barsha Second area as a part of its plan to operate stores in some of the countries in the Middle East and SAARC region.
Also in 2016, A Barbeque Nation was opened in Bhubaneswar.
Barbeque Nation recently enters into the new catering vertical called Atmosfire. This unique new concept can help to organise live barbecue parties with end to end solution for all party needs. The pioneer project is now operating in Bangalore.
Every table in a Barbeque Nation outlet has a live-grille on it, which customers use to cook their food. Some of the best dishes on the menu are Chermoula Prawns, Shish Kebabs and Cajun Spiced Potatoes. In addition to grilled food, the restaurant serves soups, salads, and desserts, which are a mix of Mediterranean, Pan-Asian, American, Oriental, and Continental cuisine.
- List of barbecue restaurants
- List of restaurant chains in India
- List of casual dining restaurant chains
- "Barbeque: Care to man the grill?". Rediff. 1 February 2006. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation opens in Bangalore". Hindustan Times. 27 January 2007. Archived from the original on 25 December 2013. Retrieved 6 July 2012.
- "For some fine gastronomic delights". The Hindu. 22 December 2007. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque to invest Rs 100 cr for setting up 35 outlets". Press Trust of India. 14 March 2008. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Contact us". Barbeque Nation. Archived from the original on 5 August 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation opens fourth outlet at Bangalore". The Times of India. 22 August 2012. Retrieved 27 August 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation Mumbai".
- "Do it yourself". The Hindu. 1 March 2008. Retrieved 5 July 2012.
- "Barbeque Nation opens at Lokhandwala - Times Of India". Articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. 2012-07-31. Retrieved 2012-11-17.