Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barbershop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbershop may refer to:
- A place where barbers work
- Barbershop quartet, a quartet of singers
- Barbershop (film), a 2002 comedy, followed by sequel films in 2004 and 2016
- Barbershop music, an a cappella musical style
- Barbershop Canyon, a valley in Arizona
- Kapsalon, a Dutch food item
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbershop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.