Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barbershop in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbershop may refer to:
- A place where barbers work
- Barbershop quartet, a quartet of singers
- Barbershop (film), a 2002 comedy, followed by sequel films in 2004 and 2016
- Barbershop music, an a cappella musical style
- Barbershop Canyon, a valley in Arizona
- Kapsalon, a Dutch food item
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbershop.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.