Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up barbet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbet may refer to:
- Barbet (dog), a dog breed
- Various birds in the infraorder Ramphastides
- USS Barbet (AMc-38), a coastal minesweeper commissioned on 29 September 1941
- USS Barbet (AMS-41), a minesweeper commissioned on 8 June 1942
- Barbet (surname)
- Barbette (disambiguation)
- Barbetta, Italian restaurant in New York City
- All pages with titles containing barbet
- All pages with titles beginning with barbet
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.