From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up barbet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barbet may refer to:
- Barbet (dog), a dog breed
- Various birds in the infraorder Ramphastides
- USS Barbet (AMc-38), a coastal minesweeper commissioned on 29 September 1941
- USS Barbet (AMS-41), a minesweeper commissioned on 8 June 1942
- Barbette (disambiguation)
- Barbetta, Italian restaurant in New York City
- All pages with titles containing barbet
- All pages beginning with "barbet"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barbet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.