Barbro Hiort af Ornäs
|Barbro Hiort af Ornäs|
Hiort af Ornäs in 1964
|Born||Barbro Margareta Eriksdotter Hiort af Ornäs
28 August 1921
|Died||27 November 2015
|Spouse(s)||Ernst Nathorst-Böös (divorced)|
Barbro Hiort af Ornäs (28 August 1921 – 27 November 2015) was a Swedish stage and film actress.
Along with Bibi Andersson, Eva Dahlbeck, and Ingrid Thulin, she won the Best Actress Award at the 1958 Cannes Film Festival for Brink of Life.In 1989, she was given the Litteris et Artibus for her services to the arts in Sweden. Hiort af Ornäs died in Bromma on 28 November 2015, aged 94.
- While the City Sleeps (1950)
- Count Svensson (1951)
- Barabbas (1953)
- Das Fräulein von Scuderi (1955)
- Brink of Life (1958)
- All These Women (1964)
- Shame (1968)
- The Passion of Anna (1969)
- The Touch (1971)
- Scenes from a Marriage (1973)
- What the Swedish Butler Saw (1975)
- Father to Be (1979)
- Sällskapsresan 2 – Snowroller (1985)
- S.O.S. – En segelsällskapsresa (1988)
- Den ofrivillige golfaren (1991)
- Hälsoresan – En smal film av stor vikt (1999)
- "Barbro Hiort af Ornäs profile". Swedish Film Database. Archived from the original on 8 December 2015. Retrieved 28 November 2015.
- "Festival de Cannes: Brink of Life". festival-cannes.com. Retrieved 13 February 2009.
- "Barbro Hiort- of death Ornäs The actor Barbro Hiort af Ornäs has died at age 94. She held the Poetry Corner at the Royal Dramatic Theatre and played among other Stig-Helmer's mother in the film.". Svd.se. Retrieved 29 November 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Barbro Hiort af Ornäs.|
- Barbro Hiort af Ornäs at the Internet Movie Database
- Barbro Hiort af Ornäs at the Swedish Film Database
|This article about a Swedish actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|