Bardo is a concept of a transitional state in Buddhism.
Bardo or Bardos may also refer to:
- Le Bardo, a suburb of Tunis
- Bardo National Museum (Algiers)
- Bardo, Alberta, a locale in Canada
- Bardo, Poland, a town in Lower Silesia
- Bardo, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship (south-central Poland)
- Bardo, Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Bardos, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, a commune in France
- Bardoňovo, a municipality in Slovakia
- Mala Prespa and Golo Bardo, a region in Macedonia and Albania
- Bardu, a municipality in Norway (previously spelled "Bardo")
- Bardo, Slovene name for Lusevera, a commune in Italy
- Bardo (surname)
- Bardo (bishop) (c. 980–1051), Archbishop of Mainz
- Lajos Bárdos, composer and conductor
- Bardu Ali, jazz and rhythm and blues singer and guitarist
- Bardo (band), a group that represented the United Kingdom in the Eurovision Song Contest in 1982
- Bardo (truck), a pick-up truck manufactured by Iran Khodro
- Bardo Pond, an American psychedelic rock band formed in 1991
- Bardo State, a Dutch music duo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bardo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.