From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bardou may refer to:
- Bardou, Dordogne, commune in the Dordogne, France
- Bardou, Guinea, town in the Kissidougou Prefecture in Guinea
- Bardou, Hérault, village in the Hérault, France
- Emanuel Bardou (1744–1818), Swiss sculptor
- Jorge Bardou (born 1965), Spanish tennis player
- Miguel Arias Bardou (1841–1915), Spanish born Cuban painter
- Pierre Bardou-Job (1826–92), French manufacturer of JOB cigarette papers
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bardou.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.