Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bare literally means fully or partially naked, or figuratively used it means minimal.
Bare may also refer to:
- Bare, Bosnia and Herzegovina (disambiguation), various places
- Baré, Cameroon, a town and commune
- Bare, Morecambe, a suburb of Morecambe, Lancashire, England
- Bare (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Bare, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bare, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bàre, a city in Italy
- Bare, Šavnik, a town in Montenegro
- Bare, Serbia (disambiguation), multiple places
- Báré, the Hungarian name for Bărăi village, Căianu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Bare Butte, a summit in Texas
- Bare Island (disambiguation)
- Bare, Kosovo, a village in Mitrovica district
- Bare (Annie Lennox album), 2003
- Bare (Barb Jungr album), 1999
- Bare (Wayne Hussey album), 2008
- Bare (EP), by Little Nobody
- Bare: A Pop Opera, a musical story of two gay high school students
- "Bare", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- "BARE" is an acronym for (B.A.R.E in the Woods), a music festival held in Portarlington, Co.Laois, Ireland since 2014.
- Bare (magazine), 1999-2001 UK women's lifestyle magazine
- Bare (film), a 2015 drama film
- Bare, a 1991 autobiography of singer George Michael, co-written by Tony Parsons
- La Bare, a male strip club in Dallas, Texas
- La Bare, a 2014 documentary film about it
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.