|Look up bare in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bare literally means fully or partially naked, or figuratively used it means minimal.
Bare may also refer to:
- Bare, Bosnia and Herzegovina (disambiguation), various places
- Baré, Cameroon, a town and commune
- Bare, Morecambe, a suburb of Morecambe, Lancashire, England
- Bare (woreda), a district in Ethiopia
- Bare, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bare, West Azerbaijan, a village in West Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Bàre, a city in Italy
- Bare, Šavnik, a town in Montenegro
- Bare, Serbia (disambiguation), multiple places
- Báré, the Hungarian name for Bărăi village, Căianu Commune, Cluj County, Romania
- Bare Butte, a summit in Texas
- Bare Island (disambiguation)
- Bare, Kosovo, a village in Mitrovica district
- Bare (Annie Lennox album), 2003
- Bare (Barb Jungr album), 1999
- Bare (Wayne Hussey album), 2008
- Bare (EP), by Little Nobody
- Bare: A Pop Opera, a musical story of two gay high school students
- "Bare", a song by Anthrax from Stomp 442
- "BARE" is an acronym for (B.A.R.E in the Woods), a music festival held in Portarlington, Co.Laois,Ireland since 2014.
- Bare (magazine), 1999-2001 UK women's lifestyle magazine
- Bare (film), a 2015 drama film
- Bare, a 1991 autobiography of singer George Michael, co-written by Tony Parsons
- La Bare, a male strip club in Dallas, Texas
- La Bare, a 2014 documentary film about it
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bare.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.