|Directed by||Don Edmonds|
|Produced by||Don Edmonds|
|Written by||Don Edmonds|
|Music by||Vic Caesar|
L.A. bounty hunter, Zachary Kane, is on the hunt for a masked serial killer on the loose.
Director Edmonds said he didn't get any permits for the movie, it was made for $25,000 with another $25,000 spent for goods and services.
It is one of the films that have inspired Quentin Tarantino, and it was selected by Tarantino himself to be shown at his Los Angeles Grindhouse Festival in 2007. In May 2008, it was being shown by Robert Viharo's son, Will, as part of his long-running Thrillville theater program.
- Robert Viharo — Zachary Kane
- Sherry Jackson — Jennifer Randall
- Michael Heit — Richard Devlin
- Gloria Hendry — Barbara Darrow
- John Daniels — Black
- Karen Kondazian — Pamela Devlin
- Essex Smith — Efrom
- Richard Kennedy — Police captain
- Patrick M. Wright — Max Baumer
- Jace — Kido
- Kyôko Fuji — Oriental Girl
- Valerie Rae Clark — Massage Girl
- John Dewey Carter — Deke
- James Freedman — Risso
- Amber Hunt — Rita
|This article about a 1970s crime drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a martial arts film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|