Barefoot Gen Part 3: Battle of Hiroshima
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Barefoot Gen (1980 film))
|This article does not cite any sources. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Japanese||はだしのゲン Part 3
|Hepburn||Hadashi no Gen Part 3
Hiroshima no Tatakai
|Directed by||Tengo Yamada|
|Produced by||Tengo Yamada
|Written by||Tengo Yamada (screenplay)|
|Based on||Barefoot Gen by Keiji Nakazawa|
|Music by||Masaaki Hirao|
|Distributed by||Tengo Yamada|
Barefoot Gen Part 3: Battle of Hiroshima (はだしのゲン Part 3 ヒロシマのたたかい? Hadashi no Gen Part 3: Hiroshima no Tatakai) is a 1980 Japanese war drama film, directed by Tengo Yamada. It is the third installment in the Barefoot Gen live action film series.
- Jun Harada as "Gen Nakaoka", Barefoot Gen, the protagonist of the story.
- Mizuho Suzuki as "Daikichi Nakaoka", Gen's father.
- Satomi Oka as "Kimie Nakaoka", Gen's mother.
- Kenichi Sakuragi as "Koji Nakaoka", Gen's eldest brother.
- Yasufumi Hayashi as "Ryuta"
- Jun Fubuki as "Sumiko Nomura"
- Daigo Kusano as "Oba"
- Rinichi Yamamoto as "Okauchi-kumi-cho"
- Ichiro Zaitsu as "Boku-san"
- Akira Nishikino as "Nakayama-sho-sa"
- Shinya Ono as "Kimai-sho-sa"
- Eishin Tono as "Tamikichi"
- Barefoot Gen
- Barefoot Gen (1976 film), the first film
- Barefoot Gen (anime)
- Barefoot Gen (TV drama)
- Grave of the Fireflies
|This article related to a Japanese film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a war drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|