|Full name||Barel Morial Mouko|
|Date of birth||April 5, 1979|
|Place of birth||Pointe-Noire, People's Republic of the Congo|
|Height||1.77 m (5 ft 9 1⁄2 in)|
|1992–1994||Manchester Congo Mouilla|
|1994–1995||La Mancha Brazzaville|
|1996–1997||Stade Mbombey Mouilla|
|1998||Pigeon Vert Pointe-Noire|
|1999–2000||La Mancha Pointe Noire|
|2001||AS Stade Mandji|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 February 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 4 February 2016
Mouko started his career at his home nation Congo, having a brief spell at Gabonese AS Stade Mandji before playing amateur football in France. In 2003, he joined Dijon FCO and became the starter goalkeeper, achieving promotion from the Championnat National in his first season. He left the club in 2008, signing for Gueugnon in 2009.
In the next season, Mouko was signed by his former Dijon FCO manager, Rudi Garcia, to play for Lille OSC. At Lille, Mouko has been a reserve to regular goalkeeper Steeve Elana. He made a few Ligue 1 appearances after Elana suffered a drop in form during 2013, but spent most of the playing time with the B team. He scored once in the 2013–14 Championnat de France amateur.
|1||October 10, 2010||Brazzaville||Swaziland||3-1||Win||2012 Africa Cup of Nations qualification|
- "LOSC : entre Elana et Mouko, Rudi Garcia n'aurait pas encore tranché" (in French). La Voix du Nord. 16 May 2013.
- "Mouko va enchaîner" (in French). Nord Eclair. 18 May 2013.
- "Congo: Mouko, le solide rempart des Diables Rouges" (in French). StarAfrica.com. 5 June 2013. Archived from the original on 2016-03-04.
- Barel Mouko – French league stats at LFP
- Player profile – L'Equipe.fr
- Barel Mouko at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to Republic of the Congo association football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|